View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Jerk Store
Classless

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
You know I can easily look up your history. I already know your style. You don't like PK, you consider him a 'cancer' and 'overrated' even before PJ would come out with this 'info'.

Get back to me when you explain why Fowler got 4 mil a year for 5 years or why Benn deserves double what Subban got.

I get it, you're not a habs fan, it's cool. Just what do you want me to say? A rival team thinks Subban is a cancer? The line starts over there.
And I've been reiterating that I'm no fan of Subban in this very thread. What's your point? I watch the Habs as much as I watch the Senators and follow both teams equally. Heck, before last years draft, when everyone was gung ho on Grigorenko, I posted that I felt he was the wrong fit for the Habs and that Galchenyuk would be a much better pick, a post that was then welcomed to the tune of "GTFO, you don't know what the Habs need". And now... Well... Since you like searching my post history, look it up.

Why would I explain what Fowler got? Would you want to take on that contract? If anything, I don't know why you're not happier that Bergevin got PK for a discount, if that's how you choose to see it.