Old
02-05-2013, 01:04 PM
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality

vCash: 696
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveleaf View Post
Luongo is playing just like he always does during the season. Always plays well, problem is once he gets in the playoffs and his success has not been that great in Van or internationally. I like Lu but I think he would be a better playoff performer elsewhere where he isn't the face of the franchise. When he had a bad game someone else had to step up and no one ever did.

I think the return will be a lot less than some believe. Toronto is not hard up for him since they don't have a good enough team to warrant such a move. Florida? Wsh? Other than Florida, is there another team that will take the contract?
That's just wrong.

Luongo was the reason the Canucks got to game 7 of the SCF. Without him we may not even make it to the SCF, and we certainly don't make it to game 7 if we did make it that far. And where do you get that he hasn't been good internationally? Luongo has been stellar internationally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfie John View Post
Now Schneider's agent is openly pushing for the trade. The pressure mounts to trade a guy who no one wants to pay anything for.
Luongo has been one of the best goalies in the NHL this season. We're perfectly happy to keep him.