View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 12:12 PM
sobrien
RAFFLCOPTER

vCash: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I'm not as excited for this as I was for the PS3. The PS2 was getting old by the time PS3 came out. I feel like the PS3 still has a lot of life left in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
I get the same feeling. If the next gen comes out in 2-3 years I'd be good with that. Next year...eh. I don't feel like replacing my PS3 yet.
They JUST released another PS3 model a couple months ago, and will replace it with a brand new system in about a year. Sony has a habit of shooting themselves in the foot with gaming.

Excitement may also be down because the gaming industry is slowly dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Pricing for the systems for the least expensive one is $400 (well according to rumors anyway).

This time around, I think I am going to wait for the full specs of each to come out. I have both a 360 and PS3, but admit that I played the 360 more due to the online atmosphere. The 360 dasherboard was more friendly also, as the PS3 one seemed confined to me.

But Im not a fanboy where Im going either or 100% without looking up the final specs, game designing studios, etc. So far, the PS4 IS looking like the stronger system graphics wise though.
PS3 was much stronger than the 360 at the start, and still is to this day, but they went for years without utilizing the capabilities of their elite graphics. I'd be interested to see how many questionable decisions they make out of the gates again.