View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Holden Caulfield
The Eternal Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snot Rocket View Post
I am not big on enforcers or goons either, and I can understand the reasoning of not wanting a penalty liability on the ice...the Jets seem capable of that all on their own.

I do think that the days of the enforcers and goons are gone, but I see nothing wrong with a guy that is going to get in someone’s face and take him to task for dirty playing.
Staged fights are not worth the time, but a legitimate get into the scrum and sort someone out is ok by me.

I hope you do not think I was telling you that you have or have not seen Peluso play. I assume for the most part that people on this forum are self eductated enough, have a love of Hockey and like to debate players, teams etc. We all know what it is like trying to talk to a non fan or a casual fan...their eyes glaze over as we postulate.

I also hope that he is not just a goon, and I cannot see the reasoning for the Jets picking up a goon. I like the risk/reward of picking this kid up, cost us nothing, traded nothing and we get all the rewards if he turns out to be useful. I trust that the scouts have some good things to say about him. I do not want to see a pylon on the ice.

I think I have now said anything and everything that I can about the kid.
We will have to see what happens on the ice, or off the ice for that matter.

Cheers!
No wasn't you.

Holden Caulfield is online now   Reply With Quote