View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 12:41 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey 4 Life View Post
Maybe it's just cause I'm a Leaf fan and can't see it but I offered a young two way 2/3c, a young two way winger with very high up side and a very solid two way top 4 d man and a a likely high second in a very deep draft. I understand that every fan will value there players a little higher but it's not like I'ver offered plugs for your player. Also if ROR was dealt colorado would need a young winger with a high ceiling a young top 4 d man and and a young two way center so I dont see how these players don't meet the avs needs. Also I know the avs fans will say they need a #1 d man and if you can get t of course you take it but #1 d man are tough to aquire.
I'm not going to disparage the parts you offered, and yes, they are all young...but Ryan O'Reilly is also quite a number of years younger than they are, and has accomplished a bit more already and shows no signs of stagnating.

Again, nothing against the players offered, but they don't fit the need of the Colorado Avalanche organization, and I would imagine that the majority of my fellow fans will not like this proposal as well.

RockLobster is offline   Reply With Quote