3. Pierce
4. Deng
5. George
6. Batum
7. Gay
8. Gallo
9. Granger
10. Parsons

AI plays SG with Denver. I'd take Batum and George over Gay because they're younger and I like their overall games better (both elite defenders). Pierce will fall of soon but still is the 3rd best SF IMO.

If Gay improves his efficiency with us, I'd move him up the list.
Yea, Durant sucks.
Haha I assume your Lebron means "Lebron/Durant".

Interesting about Batum and George and even Deng above Gay. Are you considering their contract and age as part of your decision making? If so, then I understand it clearly because as far as "bang for the buck" goes, George/Batum/Deng are definitely delivering nicely on a much lesser contract than Gay.

As far as building your team around those guys though, I think all three of them benefit by having somebody else on their team to use as a "go-to" option before them. If Batum, for example, didn't have Aldridge to shoulder most of the pressure, would he be effective as a #1 option? What about Deng without Rose? I guess you could probably argue that George doesn't have anybody that is 'head-and-shoulders' above him offensively in Indiana, but he still has a talented crew to work with.

I guess it comes down to what you expect out of the player. If we still had Chris Bosh, I would argue that Deng or Batum would fit the Raptor's roster better than Gay. But considering the roster we DO have, Gay is probably the best choice after Durant/Lebron/Anthony.