View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 01:21 PM
garnetpalmetto
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancourt Fist Pump View Post
Columbus has a vastly underrated homer crew calling their games. Not just that; they don't know **** all about hockey. I think we may have a new champ.

I think it's the color guy (Tlusty?) on the Hurricanes broadcast that's really good. His partner called the game alright, but I think the game itself is still confusing for him. Whatever, at least he calls it the way it is. I like that crew.

Terry Crisp is either losing his mind, or maybe I was just wrong to have thought so highly of him. His hockey opinion is absolute horse ****. He single handedly destroys the Preds broadcast. I hope their fans don't believe the crap coming out of his mouth, because it's almost completely false. The crowd's down there are quite cool tho. Best fans in the league from what I've seen, AINEC. Nobody's having more fun than them while watching boring hockey
The heck? Tlusty is our top line leftt winger. I think you mean Tripp Tracy, who's widely regarded by Canes fans as, at best, an annoyance. As for our play by play guy, John Forslund has been calling games for nearly 30 years, including 18 years with the Whalers/Hurricanes and has also been calling games for Versus/NBC Sports Network. He's literally one of the best TV play by play guys in the business.

Last edited by garnetpalmetto: 02-05-2013 at 02:19 PM.
garnetpalmetto is offline   Reply With Quote