Thread: Proposal: Tor-Col
View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 02:49 PM
TOGuy14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seatoo View Post
I think you mean the worst 3C in the league, a bottom 6 winger with size and a bottom pairing and a 2nd in a deep draft.
Worst 3c in the league?

While I agree that Bozak isn't a world beater, and probably shouldn't be anyones 1st line ,this is a flat out misinformed statement of someone who has probably never watched the Leafs or Bozak.

Bozak is a high effort guy who had a very solid season last year, and is having another one this year (even with Kessel doing nothing). So far this year he has won more faceoffs that anyone else in the LEAGUE on a total basis, and percentage wise is top 10 (among qualifiers). At some point you have to get past the fact the guy wasn't drafted and just accept he can flat out play. He will never be elite, but he is the kind of guy any team, even a contender would want on their roster as a reliable #2C who can step up when needed.

Next up, Frattin.

The guy has 7 points in 6 games and he is bottom six? I'd love to see the top six on that lineup. The fact of the matter is that he is not the most talented, but somehow his hockey sense is off the charts because that guy is always in the right place at the right time (if you search my post history I have been saying it about him for months now, dating back to last year). He knows where to be to be dangerous and follows through effectively. He is a a top six winger, but I don't think he will ever be top line.

Gunnarson bottom pairing? I give up, you have never watched the Leafs.

TOGuy14 is offline   Reply With Quote