View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 02:19 PM
David Thicke
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilley_ View Post
Reads like a fluff article from someone who hasn't seen the prospects play often enough to form a real opinion and is basing the article off of stats.
I never form an opinion on stats. I have seen quite a few of the televised Heat games as well as all the highlites. If I wrote the article on stat then you might want to read a little closer to what I wrote regarding Reinhart. I don't make up the title but I should try to because I don't really agree fully with it.

Calgary Flames have some excellent prospects coming at the junior level and a few at the AHL but it will take time for them to develop fully. Calgary needs to stop using so many veteran AHL's who aren't going to play in the NHL and let their drafted prospects sink or swim at the AHL not in the ECHL. Push Howse to play with Horak and get his offensive game back. Wahl has played well in the ECHL why isn't he in Abbotsford, Doghouse maybe?

Thanks for reading my fluff article. If you have questions about what I think about any players I will try to answer as many readers as I can.

David Thicke is offline   Reply With Quote