Old
02-05-2013, 02:30 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
He'll make it! Just you watch!!
As something like Robert Lang? That would be something. I don't know what Pribyl's NHL future is, but I highly doubt he would be anything close to Langer. When Lang was in his 19-20 year old season in the Czech Elite league (granted a very long time ago) he put up a ppg with 46 pts. Now I can't really speak as to what the Czech Elite league looked like in the early '90's, but Lang's got almost 1000 NHL games and over 700 pts, so one would think that Pribyl wouldn't be a good comparison other then they are both Czech's.

I would think Pribyl will be bigger in his prime then Lang was in his, as Pribyl looks really big out there already, it will be interesting to see how big he ends up assuming he remains in the organization. I know that Lang wasn't a great skater or known for his foot speed, if Pribyl can show a good deal of improvement then maybe he can reach that level.

But I like Pribyl and would want to see the Habs sign him just in case he ends up improving his skating/mobility a great deal as it would go much better for him if he can have a lot of improvement there of course. I would say at his current rate his skating/mobility/foot speed would keep him out of the NHL, so unless he fixes it I don't see him making the NHL full time. But since he just turned 20 in Dec, he's got several years to work on that.