View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Milan the God*
king karlsson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellstrom View Post
Not sure why this is a landslide for Karlsson.

He's played one more game than Chara and only has 2 more points, and he is not even in Chara's kingdom defensively.

I'd agree Karlsson is playing the best right now, since his defensive game has improved a bit. Chara has been good for the most part but has had his moments, but to say it's not even close is pretty obnoxious if you ask me.
If it's Karlsson "by a bit", 100 people vote and agree, the poll is 100-0-0. That doesn't mean the players themselves are not close.

I've seen a bit of Weber and Chara (more of Chara than Weber, though). Karlsson has looked better from what I've seen. Points only tell so much. I'm not saying you haven't watched Karlsson, because I'm sure you have, in which case you'd see how EK is controlling the game this year. He is (literally) everywhere on the ice. He'll easily skate by a player, stick handle through another player, make a play yet still be the first one back to the defensive zone.

It's really hard to imagine a defenseman currently playing on Karlsson's level at this moment. He actually looks better than he did last year. He still has some holes in his game and he can actually get better.

Milan the God* is offline   Reply With Quote