View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Fallenity

vCash: 500
I'd say no. Yeo's proven he can coach a winning team (see start of last season) and we're still 0.500 for this season. That's better then some of the other supposedly good teams out there that are struggling out of the gate. LA won the cup last season and they're second last, should they fire their coach?

I say give Yeo this season and see what he does with it. If things don't improve and players have their career-lows in terms of performance, then I'd start questioning Yeo's player management. But remember he only has the pieces he's been given. While the team is a lot better then during the worst years, it might still not be a team designed for Yeo's system? You look at some of the best GM-coach combos in the league and they've had years to build their teams to their specifications. While I think the sign of an elite coach is that he makes do with what he gets, I don't think anybody has ever considered Yeo an elite coach.

But yeah, I'll give him this season. If the same trends continue, I'll get worried. But you can't go changing your coach all the time.