Old
02-05-2013, 03:36 PM
SniperHF
Global Moderator
Desert Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
that the Dbacks fall down a point this year.
Which would make sense considering last year they were coming off a playoff run. Same goes for the Coyotes.

Where as the Suns are coming off of a terrible season, from a terrible off season and into a new terrible season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoAZ View Post
I think our best option is getting Klesla back then trading him before he gets hurt again. Since we have to trade dollar for dollar, his higher salary makes more sense to bring back someone decent. Plus if we're going to move a dman, let's move the guy that misses a big chunck of every season. His talent alone or combined with some other assets could bring back a very good forward. After these last few games, I'm convinced Tippet can make his system work with our younger, more offensive dmen. That gives us a real chance to be dangerous on both ends if we can upgrade a bit at forward, especially the center spot.
If Schlemko were healthy I'd have done that. But I think we need that steady play out of that spot whether it's from Schlemko or Klesla. Lets face it, so far Schlemko misses a chunk of every season too. Maybe give it a month and see where Stone is at then make the determination.

Because to me the question isn't Schlemko or Klesla, it's is the Coyotes D good enough without both of them. If the answer is yes you can make the trade, I'm just not convinced of that yet. Because I do not trust this forward crop to maintain it's current level of scoring at all, even boosted by a player from a trade.

Last edited by SniperHF: 02-05-2013 at 03:41 PM.
SniperHF is online now   Reply With Quote