View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Brick Top
eeeehhhhhhhhhhh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaton View Post
I don't see that happening if he plays well. This isn't some situation where we're giving Tatar a taste - the Wings are trying to fix actual problems. If Tatar can come in and do some good things, why would they send him down? This isn't in previous years were the offense has gone stale but we still have scoring depth.

I think some of you guys need to realize that previous years call up decisions don't necessarily apply this year.
I'll say that I don't think that the call up/send down decisions of years past should apply to this year, but I need to see Kenny and Babcock in action before I believe it.

There are a fair amount of underwhelming vets on the team, so if Tatar or Gus comes up and makes a real impact, Kenny would need to keep him up and send out a vet or 2 in a trade once everyone is healthy. And for one of the young guys to make an impact, Babs has to give that guy more than 1 period with a scoring line before banishing him to the 4th line like he did with Gus earlier this season. Gotta see that tag team effort from KH and Babs to really believe the philosophy has changed.

Brick Top is offline   Reply With Quote