View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Teufelsdreck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk Store View Post
Truth is nobody knows who's right or wrong. I agree with Stock that Stubbs is a big homer. I've been of the opinion that Subban is a bit of a cancer in the room for quite some time, based on some things I've seen and other things that have been said. Usually, where there's smoke, there's fire.
Sloppy words, execrable thinking. There's no such thing as "a bit of a cancer." Your opinion is based on some things you've seen and some things you've heard. Do you expect any one to think, "Oh, it must be true if Jerk Store thinks so."

For the sake of argument, let's assume that you're guilty of no more than exaggeration. I imagine that once Bergevin became GM he would have heard those "things." If they were as serious as you intimate, he would have considered trading Subban because the return from several other teams would have been substantial.

What's my opinion of Subban based on what I've heard? That he can be obnoxious and greedy? He wouldn't be the only NHL player called that. His willingness to remain with the Habs at a salary far to the south of Doughty's suggests that his relations with his teammates aren't as dreadful as those of Grabovski, for example. If he's involved in an off-ice scandal it can't be of the same magnitude as José Théodore's family's affairs or whatever Mike Ribeiro did to make him toxic to Bob Gainey.

So please back off unless you provide facts. Your credibility right now reminds me of a stain that remains in a toilet bowl even after flushing.