Thread: Injury Report: Team Injury thread
View Single Post
02-05-2013, 06:11 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by navyduck View Post
All I will say to that is look at Kerry's explanation and we have two completely different points of views.

It sounds to me Shanahan knew a mistake was made when it was announced no review or discipline was going to be handed out and then decided to "review" it now and try to spin it in a way to make it look like it was the right decision.

Forgetting the fact that the hit is very similar to the Macdonald hit on Lovejoy. Only real difference being that Lovejoy didn't have his jersey pulled or was injured.

I was for Shanahan being the new disciplinarian but now I am beginning to feel like he is following an agenda
this is what i do you look at these hits, slow it down frame by frame and make a decision about intent? im not just saying this because of fowler but i feel this way w/sup. discipline in essentially on this play, he just admits that he gave stoll the benifit of the how do you choose who does and doesnt get it? is complete BS and wrong...i would feel a heck of a lot better if they didnt slow the hits down at all and just watched game speed from different views, and ask what did you see on that play

IDuck is offline   Reply With Quote