Thread: CSN Philly Will Flyers pursue Iginla?
View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 06:29 PM
FlyingHigh28*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuioIklo View Post
Jagr played hurt way too often and JVR has been hurt half of the season. The only important loss from last year is Carle. We basically have the same team, with a good Bryz (let's hope he'll keep this up). This team has issues right now, chemistry issues, and yes, Schenn, Voracek and even Couturier aren't playing well atm. But hey, we're not in April yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see Voracek, Schenn and Couturier turn it around sooner or later in the season. Also, if he can be healthy, Timonen is a #1.
Look, I'm not saying we're a lottery team or anything, we've got a decent chance to make the playoffs, but even last year when several members of the team had career years and excellent starts to the playoffs, we were nowhere close to a cup championship. We came up way short. So I'm not optimistic about our chances @ the Cup this year. I look at us like the Sixers last year. We're a playoff team likely, we've got a chance to make a little bit of noise, but we're not a serious contender for the cup, or even for getting to the cup finals, or the conference finals for that matter. We're either out in the 1st round or out in the 2nd round. It would take superhuman Bryz to get us further than that.

FlyingHigh28* is offline   Reply With Quote