View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Stammertime91
Keep on keepin' on!

vCash: 500
I need guidance.

Here's a brief description in hopes of somebody seeing this excluding the two other members on here that have already helped me a ton so far.

I want to coach. My dream in life is to coach at a professional level, in the NHL, Im not aiming or hoping to coach in the ECHL and be happy with that. I know that I will have to sacrifice, work for chump change, volunteer, most likely go to school, coach kids( I want to this summer), and I want to work my way up the ladder. This will take decades, Im sure of it, but this is what I want to do.

I was directed to some links and given advice to contact the TB and FLA organizations, as well as take coaching lessons, i will do so.

Im 17, turning 18 in a few weeks so this should have been inquired about yesterday if you know what I mean. I really need all the advice I can get from somebody that knows what colleges are suitable for courses that would be recommended for my situation so that I can look at my options. I have a passion to coach as I could see the game better than I could play it. I'd like to have 1000 different people to contact or inquire about so that I could get the ball rolling on this and not waste time.

I understand the casual person may think Im just "wanting to coach" but no, Im a determined person, Ive already worked hard for about 4 years(roofing), I know discipline, responsiblity and lots of values most wouldnt see in a young adult as myself.

Please PM me with anything you could help me with, I could not thank you enough. Thank you

Stammertime91 is offline   Reply With Quote