View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 09:39 PM
StellerEller
Saku :D

vCash: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfld77 View Post
You have ne completely lost..I havn't missed a Bruins game in years and you post is completely false..And I've been on the bandwagon for 40+ years. Without a doubt, Marchand is a ball of hate, very similar to Subban, Lucic is a 30 goal scorer who like to scrap every so often and Thornton protect our stars and he backs down from no one and rarely loses although he lost bigtime to Scott. Besides that, who else are you referring too?? To me. thats a pretty average team...I'm not bias and one thing I have on you is I've watched every Bruin game. I very rarely defend my team because I know how it end up..Nobody wins ,,and I'd much rather talk about the great start by Markov, and Habs 2 rookies or The great play of Price and Rask or Marchand with 5 goals already..That makes for alot better chat between 2 hockey fans than this"I hate Boston or Montreal or this player is nothing but a goon etc...Cheers and all the best!!
Okay take a breath and re-read what I put. I never said any bruins posters on this board were bandwagonners. I meant ones I and probably many others have encountered in real life. In my post I never once tried to take the high road and claim anything untrue about either fanbase in broad strokes. In fact I only criticized the team. Emjoy the game.