View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 10:00 PM
thefeebster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
@thefeebster -

Have you watched much of the USNTDP this year? If so, do you have any comments on their players?

Also, since you seem to be quite the master of finding streams, video, etc, how can I watch them (for free), I know fasthockey streams USHL, but I'm a cheapskate.

JT Compher continues to get the Ryan Kesler comparable (in terms of skill, compete etc) and IMO that is the exact type of player we need to continually go after (inB4 shortshorts or others comment on selfishness and wrist shot into shin pads).

I've been intrigued about this guy all season, but I haven't seen him play ever.

Cheers
Not a whole lot, mainly as you say, due to the cost of the fasthockey streams. I've only been able to catch 3, i think and two were very early in the season when Compher was injured. As such I am not much help here. Best way is to see them is when they play NCAA teams, more likely to find a stream in that case than when they play the USHL.

They are currently playing in the 5 nations tournament. It is in Sweden this year, so perhaps you may be able to find a stream.