View Single Post
02-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Gute Post
moz's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: England
Posts: 7,178
vCash: 500
Any chance we can delay the next sim until tomorrow? I'm pretty sure I have to deal with an offer sheet or two but I can't log on tonight to check. Many thanks if so.

edit: to my trade partners, hopefully I can fix my cap situation in a couple days. I think I have to order the trades just so so the ones where I lose salary are first, then I can add. Sorry if this affects your plans, I didn't expect my mediocre team to have cap issues.

No longer valid
moz is offline