Well... It WAS Pardy time ...
View Single Post
02-05-2013, 10:25 PM
pretty damn valuable
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
- Myers with his second strong game in a row
- Stafford looking much better
- Pardy looking okay
- Grigorenko with another solid performance, given where he started. At least he's coming around. I've seen a few people continue to say he looks awful, and I disagree with that big-time. He looks like a rookie center adjusting to the vast differences of the NHL when compared to MJ. He looks more and more dangerous.
- Foligno...nonchalance and complacency galore. He was the dead weight on that line tonight
- Brennan is here for one basic reason: apparently, he has a good shot. Fulton Reed's 1 outta 5 isn't a "good shot". It's a hard shot. Inaccuracy diminishes any shred of decency with regards to shooting
- Add "backup goaltender" to the list of needs...holy hell
- You have Cody Hodgson out to take the faceoff in the offensive zone down a goal with 25 seconds left. I understand he's our best regular center on draws, but in the small sample we've seen (and it is indeed abysmal), Ott seems like the only one capable of winning an important faceoff. Net empty, you put VHP on the ice, and your 6th man is your best faceoff guy. It has to be Ott. I don't care how many draws Hodgson won this game. He's not a good guy at the dot.
What happened to Sulzer in the second period? I don't recall seeing him much...all game, for that matter. Was he benched? Didn't hear the Sabres broadcast say anything
View Public Profile
Visit jBuds's homepage!
Find More Posts by jBuds