View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 09:40 PM
WingedWheel1987
Ken Holland's office

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
None of us know. Therefore none of us have a right to criticize him for things we don't know.

Ken Holland couldn't keep Lidstrom from retiring and Brad Stuart from returning home.

There wasn't any room on last years roster because people were signed 2 years ago when some of those prospects weren't even pro yet. Smith likely gets benched since they had Kindl ready to be given minutes and all they really needed was a 7th Dman.

Little known fact: Cleary wasn't always terrible. This has been a very recent development. But I guess it's Holland's fault for not being able to see into the future that in 2 years after scoring 26 goals, he'd fall off a cliff.

Give me a break.
Cleary has been awful for a while. He was bad last year, but the excuse was that he needed surgery. Unfortunately i am not aware of any procedure to fix being horrible at hockey.

Holland knew Stuart was gone, and he should have known Lidstrom wasnt coming back. He talks to the guy every night and has known him for a billion years. He failed as a GM if he didnt know Lidstrom was done.

I have every right to criticize Holland.

WingedWheel1987 is offline   Reply With Quote