View Single Post
02-05-2013, 09:47 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
Stralman played 22:59 and was a +1.

McDonagh played 24:39 and was 0.

Miller +1 in 14:25.

Kreider Goal +1 in 10:35.

Hagelin with another penalty but otherwise was good again.

Gilroy believe it or not...wasn't on the ice for a goal allowed. Again. Played over 10 minutes.

Everyone else? Garbage. Pure and utter garbage.

This is not a team.

I really want them to compliance buy out Richards in the summer. He's starting to decline. Its painful to watch. We would be stuck with this for 7 more years.

Trade Gaborik's ass while he still has value. Same old disinterested Gaborik. Lazy POS only shows up when he feels like it.
Don't think the 5/6 pair is a problem. I like Stralman's game and when Girardi comes back, the Stralman/Gilroy pairing is probably as good as it gets for a 5/6. Problem is when one of the D is out and Bickel plays. We may need him now for toughness against certain teams, but he handles the puck like it is a live bomb and is almost always out of position.

BTW, I don't think Thursday is such a slam dunk. Icelanders are playing better, are the type of quick team that gives us trouble, and play against the Rangers like it's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup. On the bright side, the speed jump we got tonight from Kreider, Powe and Miller will show.

ltsthinaz is offline   Reply With Quote