View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 09:49 PM
BeauKnows19

vCash: 500
++ Fleury. Played outstanding. I was luck enough to get seats right on the glass and to see those saves right in front of you is amazing. He had great positioning an is just so flexible and athletic, which I got a real appreciation for tonight. Also, he threw me a puck during warm ups so a pretty great night for me.

+Martin, seriously he's a whole new defender. He looks more confident out there and is just playing great.
+Despres. Took a few penalties, but otherwise is looking great. I'm starting to wonder what's gonna happen when Nisky comes back. Because Despres isn't just playing great defensively, but also contributing to the offense.

-islanders fans. They were all up banging on the glass and cheering when Crosby was hurt. That's just disrespectful. The place was louder when he was down on the ice than it was when they scored their goals. And, when he came back out of the locker room, they were booing him. Seriously, a player returning from the locker room after getting injured, and they Boo'd him. I'm not even sure if Flyers fans would do that.

BeauKnows19 is offline   Reply With Quote