View Single Post
Old
02-05-2013, 11:18 PM
IcedCapp
IcedCapp The White

vCash: 500
- Me: I jumped on the "wow this team quit" bandwagon after the last Isles game, and I was dead wrong. No attacking him for things I don't like or past failures, none of that, I was flat wrong that Bylsma had lost the room. That was my biggest concern and the team has shown that they're totally engaged.

+ Fleury - Made a lot of huge saves early that made it easier to stomach the two 3rd period goals.

+ Sutter - The offense is starting to come for the kid now. He finds himself in good position to score, it's just a matter of putting it away. Oh, and he's a beast defensively.

+ Bylsma - on top of what I said - Despres had a bad game against Washington, there was talk Disco was going to play Lovejoy tonight. Despres took two penalties (one of which was highlllllly questionable), but I think Bylsma's faith in and patience with Depregassus (Starchild? Elmer? Horse Meat?) paid off.

+ Sid - thought he looked fast and dangerous and engaged. My only issue is in the dot, where I think he's really struggling to win big draws.

+The defense - Paul Martin: good at hockey. But everyone was pretty good tonight.

+ Joe Vitale - I know this is redundant, but I love Joe's game.

= Geno - Thought he had a really good 1st. Thought he sat in the 2nd. Not sure on the 3rd, because I was half watching, half doing other things.

- Officiating - Really confused by some of the calls, to say the least. That said, the Pens need to compose themselves better.

- Cheering for an injury.

IcedCapp is offline   Reply With Quote