Old
02-05-2013, 10:38 PM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjull View Post
I went to bed so I'm not going to see your response for awhile Jame

I will simply say that I agree that Ruff's time here should come to an end. I'm not going to waste energy arguing over the past. Even though I poked you in the eye with my previous post.
I'm more inclined to lean towards what you're getting at. I separate the two issues: the lack of playoff success, and where the team is at now.

Not to be repetitive, but where we are now, and the lack of motivation/effort we've seen, is the reason Ruff has to go. We're in a position going forward where we have a chance to turn the corner and go in a different direction approach-wise...Ruff isn't getting the job done now.

The effort should be greater than the opponent's effort every single night when you're a team that's transitioning, as we are. When you don't have motivation to play the game the right way, yet you have a great first line and a group of forwards who can entertain in a sense, something's off.

Ruff has to go because this team is underperforming in the effort department. Ruff has to go because of the mishandling of the group this year and last.