View Single Post
02-05-2013, 11:33 PM
vCash: 500
wow this is a great thread! I just started reading it and plan on finishing it, but I thought I'd ask my question in the mean time.

I'm a goalie in Bauer One100 skates, size 7.5EE. I'm gonna start playing out again and I had a pair of Bauer One60 in 7EE about a year ago before I got rid of my gear (big mistake.) Well I got the itch again so I'm looking for another pair of skates. I wan't a big fan of the One60s so I'm thinking of trying something else. Seeing that I'm probably only going to skate out in lower division leagues and a few pickups, I'd like to keep price in the mid to low range, most of my $$$ goes towards my custom goalie gear..... That being said, I like finding deals if they work for me. I found a pair of Bauer Flexlite 3.0 in 7.5D for under $100 which seems like a decent price. From what I gathered, the flexlite skates are wider than Supremes and have more volume so sounds like they would work. But I also found a pair of CCM U+12 in 7.5E for $200. I haven't tried on CCM skates before, but for the price, it's very tempting. I'd like to have the best skate possible for my $$$. Can anyone tell me how these two skates fit compared to the one60s?