View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 12:49 AM
MichiganWolverines
Big Mac Attack

vCash: 500
I didn't watch the entire game, but I guess I will make a list of positive and negative performances from the players in the game.

Positives:

+ Marc-Andre Fleury was solid in net today, he was very good positionally in net. He wasn't overly athletic.

+ Craig Adams played well on the PK today. He did a great job breaking up passes.

+ Simon Despres was solid, but needs to play more disciplined. That shift he had where he scored the goal was amazing.

+ Tanner Glass played a terrific game, he did an amazing job on the PK (did a great job against Matt Moulson), he also played well physically. He challenged Colin McDonald for his hit from behind last game on Ben Lovejoy. However, McDonald declined and his teammate Matt Martin stepped in for him. Tanner Glass landed some good lefts in a toe-to-toe bout, I would give Tanner Glass the win, Tanner Glass did a great job playing his role.

+ Sidney Crosby had a good game, his hand-eye condition blows my mind. He's such a gifted/talented forward.

+ Kris Letang was also solid, he played well in his own zone, him and Simon Despres make a great d-pair.

+ Orpik/Martin pairing remained a terrific shutdown pairing.

+ Bortuzzo/Engelland pairing played physical.

Negatives:

- We need to reduce the amount of penalties that we took today, but our PK bailed us out.

- Evgeni Malkin needs to reduce the amount of turnovers he has been taking the last few games.

New York Islanders:

- Colin McDonald for being a ***** by declining an invitation from Tanner Glass.

Last edited by MichiganWolverines: 02-06-2013 at 12:55 AM.
MichiganWolverines is offline   Reply With Quote