View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 12:23 AM
jBuds
pretty damn valuable

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfb392 View Post
You either need someone who can win you some games or you use the roster spot to groom a future starter.
I'd say by not being either of those things, he qualifies as being bad.

Maybe some will finally see this when he's out of the league next year and in Europe.
Nobody wants a 5'9'' goalie with the five-hole of a guy who's 6'5'' that's prone to giving up momentum leeching goals.
And couldn't catch a paperclip in his glove hand with a magnet in it. Worst. Glove. Ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Navy Goat View Post
I though Pardy and Myers played much better than the craptastic performance we've seen from Myers and Leopold.

Wasn't impressed with Brennan's shot...doesn't do a damn bit of good to fire it like MacInnis if you can't even hit the net.
Thank you.

Like I said in the GBU... he's here really under one notion: he has a good shot. But good shots hit the net, they don't miss 4 feet wide leading to the puck out of the zone and the other team in transition (turnover). 108mph shots are ineffective if they're wrapping around the boards into the neutral zone. Geetha Fugaudahea...NEEEEEEXT.

Any hockey mind will tell you the same thing. Good shots aren't always hard shots (by any means). They get through to the net and create scoring chances.

jBuds is offline   Reply With Quote