View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 01:32 AM
BklyNBruiN
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguin4TheWin View Post
Ya but the reaction in Montreal over Pacioretty was beyond a minority of fans. Government and law enforcement was involved. Montreal and Canadian based companies threatened to pull sponsorship of the NHL if nothing was done to Chara. Never did we see this type of reaction to anything, even dirty hits perpetrated by repeat offenders. It was a hypocrisy that extended beyond on fans, Montreal typical.
Right on man. Very well said. You know, I was thinking that it was the Montreal Canadians who were at the forefront, and pushed to alter the whole compliance buyout clause; in the new collective bargaining agreement. Just so they can get rid of the embarrassment that was Gomez.

But to piggy back on your point. I agree it was totally ridiculous that they pressed charges on Chara. Let me shut up.. I just hope that we beat them down on the ice and on the scoreboard. Lets Go Bruins!! Kick azz!!

Canadians lets play a good hockey game tomorrow. No diving, no crying n whining to officials. That is embarrassing! You would never see a player of the Boston Bruins whine or cry to an official, ever. I hope Lucic puts Suban into the second row..

See ya in a few hours.

Last edited by BklyNBruiN: 02-06-2013 at 01:44 AM.