View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 01:35 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonCH View Post
What I find funny and may have been missed by most is that Subban showed up to the bell centre just after 10 am on that fateful day.
Later when the cbc aired the clip of PK Subban walking in all by himself Stock commented on how here's PK walking in all alone or something to that effect. There was no one there, off course not it was too early for most on a game day showing up for hrs before an afternoon game. What did Stock expect?
Apart from the fact that it was the exact same shot CBC always has of PK walking into the BC, along with him getting pumped up (aka being withdrawn) listening to music. It's EXACTLY what they show during the playoffs or a big game, but somehow it's different now.

I haven't watched Antichambre since this happened. Did anyone bring up their chum PK err PJ? Part of me actually thinks it's him hanging out with THAT crowd that got Stock talking like this. Then again, he has nothing useful to say thus warming the air around him as he speaks about his favourite new theory.