View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Callagraves
Block shots

vCash: 500
I'm... actually not that upset. Yeah, we lost. Yeah, I ****ing hate David Clarkson. But what I saw were a ton of scoring chances, some snake bit players, and one of those games where we easily could have tied or won, but a quarter inch one way or another, and we didn't.

My god I'm impressed with Miller.

I thought we outplayed them 5 on 5, at least outside of the 1st.

This team is getting KILLED on special teams. If the Powerplay is bad, that's one thing. We can over come that. This team cannot, CANNOT afford to have a bad penalty kill. That has to be our bread and butter, that has to be top 10 in the league for us to win if the powerplay is going to continue like this.

Gotta kill the top line, at least for now. Even if GNR turns out to be a GAG line, that's not enough.

We missed Cally and Girardi.

If this didn't look like a Rangers Devils game, that's with good reason. It's the first time Nash, Pyatt, Halpern, Miller, Powe, and Asham have put on a Rangers sweater against these guys. They wanted this game alot more than we did.

For that matter it was Miller's first NHL game, Powe's first game with the Rangers, Kreider's first game back, with Cally and Girardi out. Could have looked alot worse.

Nash and Gaborik both had chances, both got robbed by Marty. Richards didn't look good all night until the play where he made that great pass to CK for our only goal.

Roster wise- step in the right direction.
Battle level wise- meh.

JT Miller looked like he wanted this more than anyone. He really, really wants to stay in the NHL

Callagraves is offline   Reply With Quote