View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 02:58 AM
IT

vCash: 500
Tedenby - 1 rounder. Was and still is a boom or bust prospects. Should of stayed 1 more year imo.

Kruger - A responsible playmaker, though lacking size. Verdict is still out and has progressed nicely the latest years but was never a top talent so he doesn't fit the mold of the rest imo.

Johansson - The typical sophmore slump?

Paajarvi - Lacks hockey sense, stagnated, Edmonton molding him into a 3-liner. Needs to be loaned out to SEL or traded to regain confidence imo.

Lander - The same mold as J.Larsson but is slightly behind in most departments. Offensive questions marks was there in the draft and i do not see him anymore than a 3 liner.

Josefson- Offensive questions marks as well going into the draft. Should of stayed one more year being the go-to-guy.

Verdict is still out one these guys but i agree it doesn't look good. Paajarvi didn't have much more to prove after WC so he didn't went to early imo. But if he busts oh my.

Landeskog is the only one so far but i have high hopes on Forsberg, Lindholm and Nylander. That is a small amount of to-be great NHL'ers if we take into account all the good players we are producing. Agree, it is a concern.

Last edited by IT: 02-06-2013 at 03:09 AM.
IT is offline   Reply With Quote