View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 05:16 AM
DAChampion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
This excuse is not good anymore... He's on his way to his third consecutive season being our best player and being more dominant than a HUGE majority of the other goalies.
Please tell me, how many bad games did you count last year what about the one he stole the past two seasons.

Recognition in a biased NHL isn't really what I'm worried about.

Most of the people who vote for the awards don't know much and go by the stats(I.E. Thomas winning the Vezina in 2011 because he had record numbers on one of the most stacked team I have seen in years.

Like I said about Vancouver Halak was coming off his best playoff run in years and Carey was 21 when is the last time a 21 years old made it to the Olympics on the Canadian team? Even on the American, Finn, Swede teams ?

Oh and I suggest you look up what is a Freudian-slip, you twit.
Recognition is what *I* was talking about, hence why I used the word "considered". Can you tell that they're related?

I know what a Freudian slip is, but let me post the definition for you:

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of some unconscious ("dynamically repressed") subdued wish, conflict, or train of thought guided by the super-ego and the rules of correct behaviour. They reveal a "source outside the speech". The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

I said Sochi... because I was thinking about Sochi

I'm actually sad for you that this needs to be explained. It should be obvious to you that if someone writes "Sochi 2010" they meant "Vancouver 2010" and had Sochi in the back of their minds.

DAChampion is offline   Reply With Quote