Thread: Michel Therrien
View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 05:35 AM
Habblues

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prallchengher View Post
Well, I can see that along with these things, this team is definitely more "technically proficient" than they EVER were under Martin as well. PK is already reining in some of the stupid decisions that he is prone to making in the past. Passes from everybody is tape-to-tape, and are made very deliberately. Fellow players put themselves in good position to receive passes. And the guys are crashing the net far more than they ever did under Martin. Hell, even Tomas Kaberle has started shooting the puck, something he was averse to doing ever since he was traded to Boston.
MT does whatever he feels is best for the team.....Old Kaberle actually had his best game EVER as a hab against the Sabres on Saturday then he sat out on Sunday......That`s MT....lol....MT likes speed and offense. I just hope he realizes what an offensive threat he has with Subban. I`ve said it before and i`ll say it again, PK Subban can put the puck in the net and is a heads up player who can set up some pretty goals. LET HIM RUSH THE PUCK MORE......if he was playing in L.A. do you NOT think he`d be rushing it more ? Why is it that in Montreal we want 'stay at home D men ?" I don`t get it. Surely a forward could drop back and cover for him........LOVE to see him nail a couple of goals against the big bad GOONS tonight ! Can`t wait..........KICK SOME BUTT HABS !

Habblues is offline   Reply With Quote