View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Dubi Doo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
I'll say it again: Regier has put the team in the position we all wanted them to be in. Pipeline filled with Dmen (none of whom are tough, though, I know)...Offensive forwards with goalscoring talent (Armia, Grigs, Cat)...Centers (Grigs, Girgensons)... tougher guys to play against (Ott, Foligno).... a top line in VHP.

Now we need a coach to put it all together. It's quite obvious who's to blame at this point. Regier's poor transactions/rosters of the past have been well documented, but I think he has done exactly what I wanted our GM to do in terms of setting this team up to succeed down the road in 2,3, 4 years.

Gimme a coach who will ride the top line, especially Vanek, and play him 20+ mins/gm. Give me the coach who knows how to motivate his players with a combination of coddling and tough love. The coach who knows which of his guys need to be on the ice in whatever the situation calls for.
I agree 100%

I grew tired of Ruff last year, but I wasn't sure if it was injuries or coaching. Now it's painfully obvious. I despise the way this team plays. Myers-Leo is a prime example of why he is a bad coach for this team.