View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
Recognition is what *I* was talking about, hence why I used the word "considered". Can you tell that they're related?

I know what a Freudian slip is, but let me post the definition for you:

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of some unconscious ("dynamically repressed") subdued wish, conflict, or train of thought guided by the super-ego and the rules of correct behaviour. They reveal a "source outside the speech". The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

I said Sochi... because I was thinking about Sochi

I'm actually sad for you that this needs to be explained. It should be obvious to you that if someone writes "Sochi 2010" they meant "Vancouver 2010" and had Sochi in the back of their minds.

Know why I'm sad for you? Because you post the correct definition, yet you don't retract what you are saying, because you don't understand what is said in the definition(wichis fine because you probably don't know much about psychoanalysis.)

All in all, this wasn't a Freudian-slip it was just a common mess-up of the word.
You can't know what you're thinking about with a freudian-slip. Or maybe you have some weird fantasy about sochi .
What ever, this is OT. Just stop attacking people when you don't have the knowledge to back it up .

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote