View Single Post
02-06-2013, 12:27 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by THEALLKNOWING View Post
I understand the sample size. But this is the most deep, talented team the Wild has put on the ice. To not expect or see improvement is ridiculous.

Is perpetually being among the worst in terms of shots every year acceptable? To say so infers it has something to do with playing in the state of Minnesota, no matter how ridiculous that sounds. Three different coaches, three different systems, the same result? Yeo coached at Pittsburgh. That team continues to average over 30 shots per game, this year versus last. You don't have to bring-up the talent on that team, I get that. But, if the Pittsburgh system employed here, with more talented players on the team, then why has there been no improvement in the shot total?

Hockey isn't basketball where you throw 3 superstars together and expect results. It's a game where you have to become familiar with how each other plays, know where they're going to be, what they're going to do. I would have expected more knowledge from someone that is all knowing. They need to learn how each other plays. End of story.

Last edited by Jarick: 02-06-2013 at 12:28 PM. Reason: flaming