View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by danishdynamite View Post
Crazy lines..

Morten Poulsen is certainly one of the 6 best forwards. He should be in first line - Morten Green goes to the 3.
Mads Christensen centers the 1.

And I like morten green and what he has done for Denmark, but if we qualify for the olympics, there is no way he'll be on the team. Maybe as a reserve for faithful service, but he shouldn't see much icetime.
I totally agree that Morten Poulsen playing 4'th line is weird. He is the only danish forward that currently put goals in the net (even Nicklas Jensen has a slump at the moment).
Starkov playing 4'th line?....usually defensive discipline has not been his forcé.

I had Morten Green as center 4'th line, while I would have taken Morten Madsen as center 1'st line and have Nicklas Jensen RW with Nichlas Hardt/Mads Christensen LW on first as well.
You would take Mads Christensen....I would probably prefer him on the wing, but it would still be a better choice than Morten Green if we wanted a dominant first line. But I think Bäckman wants to even out his lines - his mistake last WC was to max out a first line that simply didn't work (especially not on PP).
Morten Green has been a great player for Denmark, but his production has really gone down a lot the last 1½ year compared to former times.

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote