View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 12:18 PM
THEALLKNOWING*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Deep and talented on paper. But they've been super top heavy in reality. Top line scoring two-thirds of the goals. That's a problem. Mike Yeo's problem? Not yet.

BTW, he's trying new lines again. Is that a good or bad thing in your opinion?
Good. If significant improvement not seen in the very short-term, I would be trying to get rid of a lot of the dead-wood, to make room for Zucker and Larsson to get experience, one of the two Houston goalies as well. I would rather have those players developing now or at least see what they can do this year if this season is a bust, rather than starting from the beginning with them next year. A several game call-up is not going to be much of a sample, unless you happen to be named Jonas Brodin.

If that is the route taken, put an offer in front of both NTC's Backstrom and Cullen, that provides them an opportunity to play with a contender this year AND sign again next year, I bet they would wave the NTC. PMB & Seto, get what you can. Perhaps toss in Cal C if the offer is right, as I believe his trade value is higher than likely warranted. Funny how people sometime say trade Harding. Those who believe so need to realize, he has zero trade value, zero. His career willl end with the Wild.

I have about had it with Heatley. Bring back Bruno at 40 years old, and you would get the same thing. For less of a cost.

Last edited by THEALLKNOWING*: 02-06-2013 at 12:19 PM. Reason: not done