vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
I want a line brawl.

Put Prust-moen-Armstrong-Bouillon-P.K.
on the ice...
Against Seguin-Campbell-Bergeron-Seidenberg-Hamilton

THEN LETS SEE WHO CRIES...

I don't like violence, I don't like line brawls(lies), I don't want to play their game, I don't want to see Bruins players lying on the ice(lies.........) but I'd like to see what the bRuins fans would say.
This would be histerical. (See tha pun?)

Edit:Armstrong might get himself screwed up again.
We'd be the ones crying. We're in no shape or form capable of standing up to the Bruins in a line brawl. Prust can take on most of their fighters not named Lucic (even then he doesn't look like a complete tool like others such as Komisarek does), so can Moen. But Armstrong is probably a worst fighter than Desharnais, Subban is quite ridiculous when he drops the gloves too.

If we want possible matchups:

Prust - Lucic
Moen - McQuaid
Bourque - Horton
Bouillon - Ference

but in that case, they still have Boychuk, Campbell and MacDermid who can drop them. Bourque would quite possibly make Horton his *****, Moen can pull a draw against McQuaid, Prust might have a hard time against Lucic, and Bouillon in a good fight can pull a surprise against Ference.

That being said, I'd more than like to see Emelin always go all-in on Bergeron and Seguin if they start abusing guys like Gally, Chucky, Markov and Plekanec.