View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 01:39 PM
W75
Wegistewed Usew

vCash: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaps View Post
Yeo's #1 priority is making the team successful right here and right now (and thus saving his own ass) and Granlund's development is taking a backseat. He failed in a difficult position he was forced too early into by an organization that's failed to secure a legit 2nd line C and now he's in the doghouse. Fair? Hardly, but if things still don't click, I assume the line roulette will be spun again and maybe- just maybe he will actually get a fair chance again at some point. Yes, MiG's the one getting shafted here, but no can do right now.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong to bench Granlund. But timing is weird. Granlund played better when he was demoted to 4th line. He got the message. If he did fine with Konopka, why to change anything. 3rd/4th line that's fine.

I think he should bench Heater instead. I understand that he can't bench Cullen, because they don't have enough decent centers.

But yes, I have to trust Yeo. He's the coach and he must know better. It's only a bit weird decision IMO.

E: Oh, I must've understood something wrong earlier. I thought he would bench Granlund. But looks like 3rd/4th line?
Then I'm only worried about 2nd line. Bouchard will be very much alone there.

E2 Sorry, again. It's a decision between Seto/Granlund? Ok, over and out.

Last edited by W75: 02-06-2013 at 01:48 PM.
W75 is offline   Reply With Quote