View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
That said... great night last night. For those keeping scores(You got me hooked Justinov )

Nielsen: 9g, 0+8=8p, +1
Bødker: 10g, 2+5=7p, +4
Hansen: 9g, 1+4=5p, +4
Eller: 6g, 1+2=3p, 0
Regin: 10, 0+2=2p, 0
Larsen: 6g, 1+0=1p, -3

I'm not gonna put to much into Larsens -3. Robidas a +4 and he's been horrible. I can accept it as a marker for indications if whether offensive lines are working 5 on 5.

Hoping to build on the streak of good news lately with two Danes in action tonight - and a little point or two
Yep, stats are infective
Frans Nielsen was back with good defence....+1 even with a 2-4 loss last night. But it's so weird he simply doesn't score this year. Only 4 goals in Lukko and none so far in NHL; but his assist numbers are truly great. I heard one Islander fan saying he could be the next Adam Oates. That might be an exaggeration (since numbers were way higher in 80-90's), but it say something about how he slowly slowly gathers respect for his subtle intelligent plays.
Dominic had this article on lighthouse hockey about his subtleties, on the PP were otherwise many Islanders finds him uneffective (starts a bit down with caption "Nielsen Saves"):

http://www.lighthousehockey.com/2013...-goal-analysis