View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 01:54 PM
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come

vCash: 500
Clemmensen wasn't terrific last night but you have to be kidding me to think that he the sole reason of why we lose the game. I'll admit I was a bit nervous last night with him in net compared to Theo because of the movements he was making with his saves. However, I never once thought of him as why we received the loss. That can be blamed on us either not having enough offense or certain defensemen aren't making such wonderful decisions.

As a backup, he's fine. Could there be a better one? Sure, there's quite a few. He's shown us that he can play well and steal games for us before. This was only his second start of the season. I'm sure with some work, he'll have better games as the season goes on.

I wouldn't be so quick to bring Markstrom up yet because who says he can be a savior? There's a reason why he's playing in the AHL to develop. Making a choice to bring a propsect up full-time is a huge key to how they develop as a whole. I would hope to see him get a few starts in towards the end of the season depending on our playoff situation to prepare him to hopefully be on the big club next season.

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote