View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
Despite the loss, I have to say last night there was a different dynamic to this team. they had depth, and more importantly young legs out there. I thought it was pretty exciting to see Kreider and Miller out there, as well as Powe.They again bring a different dynamic to the team. Speed, youth, grit.

Torts I think needs to realize the limitations of the top line. I think he's grinding them into the ground. It's like you get one good rush up ice with them. Once play goes back the other way, these guys and in particlar Richie and Nash seem to lumber. They have no Gas. Gaborik i think is a little different. I dont think he tires as much as the o0ther two on the longer shifts. Gaborik was finding open ice for scoring chances last night. Got 5 shots off. He didnt convert, but I didnt think he was terrible.

The Devils goals were a combo of really good bounces, and poor positiong on the Rangers part. Clarkson found the puck pn his stick at opportune times. He converted. Gaborik, Staal, Stepan, Stralman had the puck on thier sticks at opportune times as well. They however failed to convert. Nash too, he had two excellent chances. At the end of the day I think the Rangers had the better chances. Marty was better last night, as was the bounces thier way.

Again though. I think Powe in the linep with CK and JT are welcomed additions. I really think this team turned a corner last night.

Lion Hound is offline   Reply With Quote