View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Drewbackatu*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyoooo View Post
Are YOU serious?

Gaborik cant carry Nash's jockstrap? No, Gaborik's busy carrying offenses and being nearly a PPG instead. People are busy fawning over Nash hitting and trying to play defense, when he has yet to really take over an entire game. Gaborik finishes his chances. Nash, thus far, has not. If I want a 7.8 million dollar guy who hits and plays defense, id rather go for Shea Weber.

Nash was brought in to score. Period. End of.

Gaborik is the reason for two Ws in the win column, bud. How many GWs did he have last year? How many times did Gaborik disappear last year? How many consistent goal games did he have? Did he play through a torn labrum in the playoffs?

When are you people going to open your eyes and stop being so delusional? Whats with the anti-Gaborik agenda with some of you people? Honestly?

I ****ing wonder about people on here. I really do.
Nope, time to look at the "bigger picture" as it relates to the personnel on this team and what it really takes to succeed in the playoffs, assuming we actually make it this year.
We struggled to beat a flawed Sens and Caps team in 7 games and the Devils exposed us for what we were and still are, that is a small, soft, unphysical, unproductive team with a defense that while talented scares nobody and clears nobody out from in front of the net and loses more battles along the boards than you can shake a stick at.
Our special teams suck bigtime and we are one of the worst teams in the faceoff circle.
On top of that, our best player(Hank) who was and may still be the best goalie in the league has gone back to giving up ridiculous rebounds on top of a very pedestrian performance so far this year.
Did I leave anything out?

In so far as Gaborik is concerned, yes he produces but too many of his goals are crammed into a precious few games and he look's disinterested and disengaged far too often for my taste.

Drewbackatu* is offline   Reply With Quote