View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 01:16 PM
PantherboyHTR
An Old School Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherfan12 View Post
Clemmer is horrible!! If Theo was in net, we would've won 2-0. Fact is, he should've made those saves. Regardless of whether or not the first goal was tipped,Clemmer should have stopped it. It wasn't tipped right in front of Clemmer, it was tipped right after it was shot. He saw the shot the entire way and let the team down.
The second goal was 5-hole and he should've stopped it. No excuses.

I am not a fan of him. He should be traded or waived. Marky is ready for the NHL and deserves more of a chance then Clemmer. I am happy with the Panthers play of late, but we should've had 2 points last night and a 3 game winning streak.
I highly doubt Theo would of had a shutout last night, but that is just my opinion vs yours, because we will never know.

Clemmer had a split second to change is total reaction towards that first goal. Wheeler is a big boy and can hammer the puck. That as not Clemmers fault. Ellerby should of gotten his stick out of the way, let your goalie see the shot the whole way cleanly and take the body. Definitely not Clemmers fault.

Like I said in the post your quoted, the second goal Clemmer was screened. It is very hard to stop what you don't see. Defense needs to clear the front of the net there.

PantherboyHTR is offline   Reply With Quote