View Single Post
Old
02-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsFanInVic2011 View Post
It's not that bad to do and I live in Victoria. If you are first timer with Beckett they will give you a discount. I sent in 53 cars to be graded and did the 20 days turn around (20 working days) and it was just shy of $500. I just did 20 cards and it was under $200. Many of them were 9.5's. From the time they receive them until I got them back was about 30 total days. Also I didn't have to pay duty on them as they are good returning to me. There is also KSA grading in Canada. I have heard good things about them but then again they are not Beckett. KSA is based out of BC and Ontario.
You have to put the cards value (for insurances purposes when in transit) and some of the cards I want graded have a bv of 400. For 20 cards it was going to cost me around 400 dollars. If it was just under 500 for 50 so I'd do it. It's expensive, but the value the cards could garner afterwards is worth it.

KSA grades cards too easily I've heard. I think Punk_o_holic posted on the previous page about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly4apuckguy View Post
Any hardcore collector out there will know how much effort and time this would take. Not my most valuable cards, but what I am most proud of in my Nick Schultz collection (took four years to complete):

That's pretty impressive.