View Single Post
02-06-2013, 03:04 PM
vCash: 500
So then I go back... seems like it would make more sense to have a responsible/defensive Campbell anchoring the 4th line and take your chances with Tardiff or Spooner on the 2nd line. Bergeron would make up for some rookie mistakes that may be made.. and you could give the 4th line a few more minutes they otherwise wouldn't have if it were Tardiff - Spooner - MacDermid.
I think you make a good point, but I think Campbell is on the 2nd line because it will make it easier to shorten the bench, and more than anything because Campbell is good on the boards-something Seguin isn't and Julien may not be ready to trust the AHL guys to be at this point.

My guess is the all AHL line will see little to no ice time unless the Bruins get out well ahead or that line does some amazing and unexpected things.

I am curious to see how the PP shakes out with no Marchand.

The all AHL line might surprise us and Julien may do some line changes in game (maybe try Spooner on the 2nd or similar).

Either way I hope Pie and Marchand are healthy and return sooner than later, because this line up leaves me less than confident.